Monday

New Sterling Silver & Crystal Handmade Pieces!

Hi y'all!  Here are a couple of the pieces I made for my upcoming show -


"Rock Candy" is made with amethyst coins, sterling silver, and crystal.  It adjusts from approximately 17-20 inches (because it is made from chunky beads, a slightly larger size is normally needed.  I tend to like a 16 inch necklace and this fits me well at the shortest length.)  This is one of my new favorites - it has the chunky look that is so popular right now, but it's delicate enough to not overpower you.  "Rock Candy" is $57.



"Smell the Roses" is another one of my new favorites (yes, I say that a lot!).  It's made from freshwater pearl coins, sterling silver, and rose pink Swarovski crystals.  This necklace is simple and elegant and can be dressed up or down easily.  "Smell the Roses" is $54.

These are just a few of the MANY new pieces that I've been working on recently.  Be sure to check back - I'll be posting more pictures soon!

~Kari Michelle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment